Fresh produce near me in Miami / Farmers Markets in Miami
Farmers’ markets in Miami provide an excellent opportunity to get fresh, local produce. However, with so many farmers’ markets, it can be challenging to know which ones are the best.
1. The Redland Fruit and Spice Park Farmers Market is a great place to find fresh fruits and vegetables. Redland fruit and spice market are open every Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm. 37-acre botanical garden & park contains over 500 different fruits, vegetables, spices & herbs.
2. The Coconut Grove Farmers’ Market is another excellent option for fresh produce. The Coconut farmers market is open every Saturday from 8 am to 2 pm.
3. The Little River Cooperative Farmers Market is a good option for those looking for organic produce. The Little River Farmermers market is open every Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm.
4. The Miami Farmers’ Market at Pinecrest Gardens is great for finding locally grown produce. Pinecrest Farmer’s market is open every Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm.
5. The Palmetto Bay farmers market is a great place to find fresh seafood. The Palmetto Bay market is open every Sunday from 11 am to 3 pm.
Check out these farmer’s markets in Miami for the freshest produce around!
Check out these other pages.