Soaring 57-stories high, located in the heart of Brickell at 801 South Miami Avenue, neighboring Brickell City Centre is SLS LUX. SLS LUX is transforming downtown Miami’s skyline with its standard style, luxury, and service.
SLS lux has a total of 450 condominium residences that consists of one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans that ranges in size 956 to 1,753 interior square feet plus balcony. This luxurious tower also has 84 condo-hotel suites that are comprised of studios and 2-bedroom floor plans, ranging in size from 485 to 1,080 interior square feet plus a balcony. They also have penthouse residences that are comprised of three- and four-bedroom options ranging in size from 1,888 to 4,247 interior square feet plus terrace (Check out SLS LUX Floor Plans).
This luxurious condo-hotel was built in 2018. It was developed by Related Group and designed by Arquitectonica while the lobby and common area spaces were designed by Yabu Pushelberg. The decorations of SLS Lux were creations by world-renowned artists Fernando Botero, Fabian Burgos, and Ana Isabel Martinez.
- Price Range
- $395K to $3.14M
- SQFT Range
- 553 to 2,524
- Avg $/SqFt
- Total Units
- Total Floors
- Year Built
SLS LUX BUILDING AMENITIES
- Expansive pool on the garden level with poolside cabanas and shaded lounge areas
- Poolside bar with TV, live entertainment, and al fresco dining
- Juice bar
- BBQ area with summer kitchen
- Multi-use sports center with the combined court for tennis, paddleball, and volleyball; a soccer academy court; basketball court; and bocce court
- Rock climbing wall
- Outdoor area for yoga classes
- Outdoor theater
- State-of-the-art health and wellness center/fitness center
- Full-service Spa
- Memberships to Equinox Brickell Heights and Soul Cycle
- Children’s indoor and outdoor play areas with on-demand monitoring services
- Clubroom lounge
- Executive business center
- Two-story indoor lounge and recreation area with private wine cellar, billiards, and poker table
- Outdoor lounge space with fire pit overlooking Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline
- 57th-floor rooftop private sundeck and spa exclusive to residents
- Butler services and “while you’re away” services
- Wi-Fi in all common areas and residences
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour security
- In-room dining services available to all residences and suites
- Full-time maintenance staff
- World-class concierge services on demand
- Housekeeping services
- On-site bar and restaurant
SLS LUX RESIDENCE AMENITIES
- Spacious fully finished walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
- Residences with either 9- or 10-foot high ceilings in living spaces
- Rain showers and tubs in all master bathrooms
- Exclusive collection of 14 penthouse residences with 12-foot high ceilings, some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas
- Spacious terraces
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications, multiple telephone lines, and cable
- The latest in “Smart Building” technology
- Contemporary Italian kitchen cabinets by Italkraft
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliance package, including integrated paneled 36-inch Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf drawer microwave, Bosch silent dishwasher, Wolf built-in convection oven, and ceramic glass stovetop
- Spacious spa tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths of select residences
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.
Coconut Grove Elementary School
3351 Matilda Street, Miami, FL, 33133Public district, PK-5|448 studentsDistance: 4.06 miles
105 Minorca Avenue, Coral Gables, FL, 33134Public district, PK-8|964 studentsDistance: 4.1 miles
4901 Lincoln Drive, Coral Gables, FL, 33133Public district, 6-8|1,012 studentsDistance: 4.91 miles
4001 Northeast 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL, 33137Public district, 9-12|503 studentsDistance: 3.31 miles
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.