The Bond Brickell Development
The Bond on Brickell also known as The Bond at 1080 Brickell is a residential skyscraper located at 1080 Brickell Avenue, near the 10th street metro mover station, Brickell city centre, downtown Miami, south Miami avenue, and the Brickell Metrorail station.
This luxurious tower stands 44-story high with 328 residential condo units. There is studio type to three-bedroom floor plans simultaneously with bi-level lofts and 2-story penthouses. The apartments at The Bond on Brickell highlight 9-foot-high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, huge walk-in closets, Bosch appliances, vast balconies, and European-style cabinetry with Silestone countertops.
The Bond on Brickell that is completed in 2016 was developed by MDR and Rilea Group and designed by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates. The designer Loguer designed the lobby and the common area spaces with a British-themed photography collection by Terry O’Neill and art by Tatiana Blanco.
HIGHLIGHTS AND COMFORT
- Zero Edge Pool featuring outdoor music
- Spectacular waterfall on the pool area
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center featuring Life Fitness equipment
- Complimentary valet and assigned self-parking
- Security and 24-hour fob access
- Cinema screening room
- Ultra-efficient windows and smart building technology
- Executive Business Center
- Resident lounge serving refreshments
- Elegant lobby with Abbey Road Entrance and topiary
- Cabanas and outdoor fireplace
- Interior design by Logger
- Wi-Fi Internet in common areas and AirPlay Library in The Parliament Lounge
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors
- 9-foot ceilings in residences and 12-foot ceilings in penthouses
- Spacious walk-in closets with double door entry in select residences
- Top-of-the-line Bosch appliances
- European-style cabinetry with Silestone countertops
- Designer bath faucets by Porcelanosa
- Pre-wired for next-generation communications, television, and telephones
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings, accessible from most rooms
25 Northeast 2nd Street, Miami, FL, 33132Public district, 11-12|116 studentsDistance: 0.92 milesTravel time: 8 minutes
450 Southwest 4th Street, Miami, FL, 33130Public charter, K-5|502 studentsDistance: 0.76 milesTravel time: 8 minutes
660 Southwest 3rd Street, Miami, FL, 33130Public district, PK-8|743 studentsDistance: 0.91 milesTravel time: 6 minutes
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Biking is convenient for most trips.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the participating Associations of the Miami Multiple Listing Service. The MLS data provided for the property above is provided courtesy of iHomefinder and Miami Association of REALTORS® The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.