The Bond Brickell Development
The Bond on Brickell also known as The Bond at 1080 Brickell is a residential skyscraper located at 1080 Brickell Avenue, near the 10th street metro mover station and the Brickell Metrorail station.
This luxurious tower stands 44-story high with 328 residential condo units. There is studio type to three-bedroom floor plans simultaneously with bi-level lofts and 2-story penthouses. The apartments at The Bond on Brickell highlight 9-foot-high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, huge walk-in closets, Bosch appliances, vast balconies, and European-style cabinetry with Silestone countertops.
The Bond on Brickell that is completed in 2016 was developed by MDR and Rilea Group and designed by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates. The designer Loguer designed the lobby and the common area spaces with a British-themed photography collection by Terry O’Neill and art by Tatiana Blanco.
HIGHLIGHTS AND COMFORT
- Zero Edge Pool featuring outdoor music
- Spectacular waterfall on the pool area
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center featuring Life Fitness equipment
- Complimentary valet and assigned self-parking
- Security and 24-hour fob access
- Cinema screening room
- Ultra-efficient windows and smart building technology
- Executive Business Center
- Resident lounge serving refreshments
- Elegant lobby with Abbey Road Entrance and topiary
- Cabanas and outdoor fireplace
- Interior design by Logger
- Wi-Fi Internet in common areas and AirPlay Library in The Parliament Lounge
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors
- 9-foot ceilings in residences and 12-foot ceilings in penthouses
- Spacious walk-in closets with double door entry in select residences
- Top-of-the-line Bosch appliances
- European-style cabinetry with Silestone countertops
- Designer bath faucets by Porcelanosa
- Pre-wired for next-generation communications, television, and telephones
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings, accessible from most rooms
25 Northeast 2nd Street, Miami, FL, 33132Public district, 11-12|116 studentsDistance: 0.92 milesTravel time: 8 minutes
450 Southwest 4th Street, Miami, FL, 33130Public charter, K-5|502 studentsDistance: 0.76 milesTravel time: 8 minutes
660 Southwest 3rd Street, Miami, FL, 33130Public district, PK-8|743 studentsDistance: 0.91 milesTravel time: 6 minutes
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Biking is convenient for most trips.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.