Villa Regina is an understated condominium tower overlooking Biscayne Bay. This unique building offers its residents breathtaking views and luxurious amenities. Villa Regina, also known as the WALL STREET OF THE SOUTH is completed in 1982 and is conveniently located near Mary Brickell Village and Miami Circle Park, 1581 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33129. In 1983, the famed artist Yaacov Agam did Villa Reginas’s facade. Agam is a contemporary artist and one of the pioneer creators of the kinetic movement in art.
VILLA REGINA COMFORTS
- 24-hour concierge and security
- 24-hour valet parking
- State-of-the-art building security system
- Recently remodeled lobby
- A large selection of entertainment and meeting rooms for its residents
- 43-boat marina
- An updated state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and universal equipment
- His and her spas
- 60,000 square foot pool and sundeck with a direct view of Biscayne Bay
VILLA REGINA RESIDENTIAL FEATURES
- Spacious floor plans
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Jacuzzi bathtub in the master bathroom
- Private balconies
- Sliding glass doors
2480 Southwest 8th Street, Miami, FL, 33135Public charter, 6-8|320 studentsDistance: 2.75 miles
1500 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL, 33132Public district, PK-12|859 studentsDistance: 2.31 miles
624 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL, 33134Public charter, K-8|473 studentsDistance: 4.69 miles
25 NE 2ND ST # 5, MIAMI, FL, 33132Public district, 11-12|126 studentsDistance: 1.44 miles
450 Southwest 4th Street, Miami, FL, 33130Public charter, K-5|487 studentsDistance: 1.08 miles
Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
A few nearby public transportation options.
Biking is convenient for most trips.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.