Brickell House is a condo tower found in the heart of Brickell neighborhood in Miami. It has a breathtaking view, exquisite both inside and out. It is a 46-story condo with 374 units; indeed, it is so much more than just a pretty face. This luxurious condo that has something for everyone is located at 1300 Brickell Bay Drive, correctly established for both exceptional eastern waterfront views as well as the calm panoramic of Downtown Miami.
Brickell House Condo: Comforts and Highlights
- A property manager is always present in the building.
- There is 24-hour access to all the features of the condo.
- There will always be a doorman.
- A car charging station and a car wash area are also available in the building.
- There is a concierge 24/7. And
- Dry cleaning services are offered too.
- Brickell House condo has conference rooms and corporate suites. A clubhouse, business center, elevator, and lounge. They also have breakfast or coffee concierge.
- The building has access control. It also has a cabana, picnic area, courtyard, and a balcony.
Recreation and Fitness
- Brickell House will never disappoint you. It has a media center, or you can call it a movie theatre and a Gameroom. A sauna, fitness center, and bicycle storage are available for your convenience too.
- The condominium has a high-end security system, and the rooms are wheelchair accessible. It also provides Wi-Fi with highspeed internet access.
Brickell House is so many things but not hard living. Daily errands do not require a car, you can walk the busy streets, and you’ll arrive at your destination. If you want to go on a trip, the transit in the neighborhood is convenient, and if you own a bike, the area is very bikable.
The location of Brickell House also happens to be near the public schools in Brickell.
- Southside Elementary School
Southside Elementary School is a historic school in Brickell in Downtown Miami. It is also one of the oldest elementary school in Miami-Dade county. It offers education for grades PK-5 and its number of students is around 841.
- Shenandoah Middle School
Shenandoah Middle School serves about 1,250 students in a year and offers education for grades 6-8.
Booker T. Washington High School
Booker T. Washington High School is the second oldest public high school for the black residents of Dade County. It teaches kids from grade 9 to grade 12 and caters almost 1000 students.
Indeed, it is in Brickell House, a community that can be found on Brickell Bay Dr in Miami; that is where you can discover real Miami Living.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.