Jade at Brickell Bay
JADE at Brickell Bay is a residential skyscraper completed in the year 2004. The construction of the building was developed by Fortune International Realty and its design is by Revuelta Vega Leon Architects. Jade has 48 floors and 338 condo residences that consist of 1- to 4-bedroom floor plans plus penthouses. Jade has 8 different tower floorplans ranging in size from 895 to 6,487 SqFt.
For the penthouses, there are multiple luxury choices which include a 9-foot ceiling in the tower ceilings and 19\8-foot ceilings in the bay lofts. The Jade at Brickell stands in the vibrant downtown Brickell area. This beautiful tower is located at 1331 Brickell Bay Drive. Dazzling waters surround the tower and provide beautiful unobstructed views. It offers residents one of the most unique communities in the world. . This central location makes Jade at Brickell Bay convenient to places like the airport, Coral Gables, South Beach, and Coconut Grove just to name a few.
COMFORTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Jade at Brickell Bay is located in Brickell’s prime location.
- It has a stunning landmark architecture.
- A pedestrian-friendly street-front.
- Welcome desk with concirege 24hours
- Guest Valet.
- 24-hour access control.
- The resident club room on the top floor is elegantly furnished.
- Luxurious health spa with sauna and steam room.
- An infinity waterfront pool.
- Party room.
- Complete equiped gym and spa.
- A business center.
- Jade also have a lush landscape with interactive fountains.
- Direct waterfront.
- There are units that face the Brickell Bay and it offers the residents amazing views of South Beach, Fisher Island, and Key Biscayne.
- The designs of the facades are modernly unique with faceted glass railing balconies.
- 9’high ceilings.
- All of the units have private foyers.
- Fully furnished units.
- An appointed lobby that is directly connected to all elevators and private garage.
- Ample parking.
- Assigned parking space.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.