Infinity at Brickell Condo
60 SW 13th St, Miami, FL 33130
Undoubtedly the INFINITY AT BRICKELL is unlike many
This is one of the luxurious skyscrapers in Miami. Located in the busy streets of downtown Brickell. Borges+Associates surely was the architect and DYL Development Group was the developer. The building has 52 floors with 459 condo residences. Studio-type units to three-bedroom. While the upper floors of the Infinity are used for residential units, On the other hand, the lower floors are dedicated to office space and retail.
Infinity at Brickell has a contemporary lobby with glass walls that are 2-stories high. The buildings infinity pool and deck is spectacular and on the 40th to the 52nd floor of the building is a private “Club infinity” access. They also have a private fitness center and spa. Not to mention the roof terrace views of the Miami Skyline and Biscayne Bay. A signature restaurant just on the ground floor of the building.
- 24-Hour concierge and doorman service.
- 24/7 security service.
- Surveillance camera’s are monitored 24/7.
- Valet parking 24-hours for 7-days.
- Delivery service for residents.
- A secured garage parking.
- Airconditioned storage lockers
- AND MORE ..
Specifically the Infinity has a dramatic 10-20 foor ceiling and an equilly importanat expansive glass walls. Above all Beautiful city views and everything is hurricaine proof. To point out the units have a private wrap around terraces. Its rooms has a lavish master bedroom suites, with walk-in closet. The brand name is stacked with large capacity washer and dryer.
- The penthouses of Infinity at Brickell have access to a privte rooftop.
- Marble vanity tops, walls, and the floors in the masters bathroom.
- The units have a designer plumbing fixtures. Including its faucets and accesories too.
Infinity at Brickell Floorplans