Infinity at Brickell
INFINITY AT BRICKELL
This is one of the luxurious skyscrapers in Miami. It is located in the busy streets of downtown Brickell at exactly 60 SW 13th St Miami FL. Infinity at Brickell topped out in 2008 by Borges+Associates as the architect of the building and DYL Development Group as the developer. It soars 630 feet high. The building has 52 floors with 459 condo residences that comprised of studio-type units to three-bedroom floor plans. While the upper floors of the Infinity are used for residential units, the lower floors of the building are dedicated to office space and retail.
Infinity at Brickell has a contemporary lobby with glass walls that are 2-stories high. The buildings infinity pool and deck is spectacular and on the 40th to the 52nd floor of the building is a private “Club infinity” access. They also have a private fitness center and spa. An amazing roof terrace with breathtaking views of the Miami Skyline and Biscayne Bay. A signature restaurant just on the ground floor of the building.
- 24-Hour concierge and doorman service.
- 24/7 security service.
- Surveillance camera’s are monitored 24/7.
- Valet parking 24-hours for 7-days.
- Delivery service for residents.
- A secured garage parking.
- Airconditioned storage lockers
- AND MORE ..
The units in Infinity has a dramatic 10-20 foor ceiling heights with expansive glass walls to let you take in the city views. Sliding glass doors and an impact resistant windows to meet the hurricane codes. The units also has a private wrap around terraces. Its rooms has a lavish master bedroom suites that has a spacious walk-in closet. The brand name is stacked with large capacity washer and dryer.
- The penthouses of Infinity at Brickell have access to a privte rooftop.
- Marble vanity tops, walls, and the floors in the masters bathroom.
- The units have a designer plumbing fixtures. Including its faucets and accesories too.