The Sail at Brickell, a modern condominium
Address: 170 SE 14th St, Miami, FL 33131
Phone: The Sale Condo Lobby 305-377 1673
The Sail at Brickell is a modern condominium with two-toned Italian kitchens with granite tops, a marble bathroom, and large balconies with amazing city views located at 170 Southeast 14th Street in Brickell Miami. It is 30-story tall and has 152 condo residences that are compromised with one- and/or two-bedroom floorplans that range in size from 630 to 1,090 interior SQFT.
THE SAIL AT BRICKELL AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Covered garage parking
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FOR BRICKELL SAIL
THE SAIL OF BRICKELL RESIDENCE EXCLUSIVES
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Marble Floors in Bathrooms and Kitchen
- Views of Biscayne Bay
- Impact Windows
- Washer and Dryer
- Walk-In Closets
- Granite Counter Tops
- Somerset Gables Academy
624 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL, 33134Public charter, K-8|473 students
Distance: 4.91 miles
- Mater Academy at Mount Sinai
4300 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, 33140Public charter, K-5|152 students
Distance: 4.79 miles
- School for Advanced Studies-Wolfson
25 NE 2ND ST # 5, MIAMI, FL, 33132Public district, 11-12|126 students
Distance: 1.19 miles
- Miami Children’s Museum Charter School
980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami, FL, 33132Public charter, K-5|292 students
Distance: 1.93 miles
- Lincoln-Marti Charter School Little Havana Campus
970 West Flagler Street, Miami, FL, 33130Public charter, K-8|757 studentsDistance: 1.52 miles
TOP 5 SCHOOLS IN BRICKELL – CLICK HERE
TOP SCHOOLS IN MIAMI AND BROWARD
McGlannan School – Top rated in my book.
(Miami, FL) Best schools in Miami for Dyslexia
- Since 1964 McGlannen has been one of the top schools in Miami for learning disabilities. They specialize in Dyslexia, and use a proprietary linguistic program and multisensory teaching technique. This school is entirely different from any other school I know.
Sail at Brickell WALKSCORE
Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Many nearby public transportation options.
Some bike infrastructure.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.