Top 10 Neighborhoods in Miami. Find the top attractions and destinations in Miami. This is the Article of Your Dreams!
Brickell is the city’s hottest of hot spots right now. This place does not only captures the live-work-play spirit, but it also delivers a comprehensive experience. Brickell is truly a class of its own.
Top attractions and destinations in Brickell:
- Brickell City Centre –It is a multi-use hub of activity that has it all. From shopping to dining, entertainment, and everything in between.
- Truluck’s Restaurant –Outstanding seafood and steaks. The restaurant’s ambiance will awe you. So if you are looking for a fancy restaurant with good food and a perfect backdrop, Truluck’s Restaurant is the place.
- Dolores but you can call me Lolita –This restaurant is a historic former firehouse. You will be able to experience an awesome part-rooftop dining experience. Also, a part-cafe and events space if you dine here.
Located near the northern end of Downtown Miami and just south of the Design District. Edgewater surrounds you with the city’s finest urban and cultural attractions. An adventure is always just around the corner with most of its land area facing the sparkling waters of the amazing Biscayne Bay.
Top attractions and destinations near Edgewater:
- Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum –Historic Florida landmark built-in 1887. This lighthouse has guided mariners along the Florida coast for more than 130 years. It is located just half an hour north of Edgewater.
- Smyrna Dunes Park –Breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. This is a place where you can go fishing with a friend or your family. You can also bring your pets with you.
- Peter Wolf Toth Art Gallery and Museum –This attraction is home to the “Trail of the Whispering Giants.” 15 to 40-foot wood sculptures that honor the Native Americans.
Located at the northernmost tip of Miami Beach. The residents enjoy the definitive resort-style lifestyle, with various options for luxurious single-family homes and condos to choose from.
Top attractions and destinations in Bal Harbour Village:
- Bal Harbour Shops –This is a go-to place for shoppers looking for a luxury lifestyle and high-fashion items. Legendary designer brands. Clothes, bags, shoes, they have it all. Total celebrity hangout.
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort –Is an exquisite beachfront retreat for luxurious staycations. It has fine dining at Atlantikós Restaurant, The Grill at St. Regis, and La Gourmandise,. Don’t forget the pampering at Remède Spa.
Considered to be America’s wealthiest place. Located three miles off the shores of the South Florida mainland. The island is only accessible by boat or helicopter.
Celebrities with big names live on the island. Oprah Winfrey, Mel Brooks, and tennis star Boris Becker own homes on fisher island.
People were believed to move to this island because you get privacy from the outside. The security is top-notch and the amenities are superb!
Top attractions and destinations in Fisher Island:
The Fisher Island Club –The island’s premier recreational social club is located off the tip of South Beach. It features the finest hallmarks of a genuine luxury experience. From golf courses and tennis courts to fine dining restaurants and spas.
This neighborhood features peaceful tree-lined streets and structures built in the Art Deco tradition. Miami Shores is quite peaceful with green trees and wildlife. Home of many peacocks.
Top attractions and destinations in Miami Shores:
- Miami Shores Country Club Offers a fantastic golf experience with an exquisite bar and restaurant. It also has a sophisticated event venue for your social functions.
- Aquatic Center is a local favorite of Miami Shores residents who wants to beat the heat without having to deal with the sand and the crowds at the beach.
- Garden of the Arts Outdoor destination where you can see historic murals and gorgeous landscaping.
Fort Lauderdale was known as the New River Settlement before the 20th century. Now it is hailed as the “Venice of America.” Exceptional beaches and resort lifestyle.
Fort Lauderdale is 25 miles north of Miami and it is that county seat of Broward County as stated before. The city is also adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean that includes seven miles of beaches and borders multiple municipalities.
Top attractions and destinations in Fort Lauderdale:
- Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale is an ever-thriving hub of retail hot spots. It has artistic and cultural attractions and is a memorable dining stop.
- Riverwalk Entertainment District Broadway shows remarkable museums, must-visit fine dining destinations, and historic homes come together.
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is a historic property turned into a local treasure. Thanks to its captivating flower gardens and limitless historic points of interest.
It is located on a picture-perfect barrier island set between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, just north of Miami Beach and south of Fort Lauderdale’s sleek.
It is a place of world-renown restaurants, nightclubs, theaters, cultural destinations, and most notably, the beaches. Sunny Isles Beach boasts one of the Miami area’s most stunning oceanfront vistas with miles of gorgeous white sand. The pristine public parks and plenty of places to play. It also provides easy access to museums, shopping, spas, sports stadiums, golf, tennis, boating, and diving.
Top attractions and destinations in Sunny Isles Beach:
- Beach Bar at Newport Pier offers fresh sushi and refreshing cocktails. You can also go fishing at the pier if given the opportunity.
- Sunny Isles Beach Watersports is the main destination for all thrill-seekers. They are offering surfing lessons, jet ski rentals, kayaks, paddleboard tours, and more.
- Free yoga sessions on the beach This is the perfect way to stay fit at Sunny Isles Beach. It is held every Wednesday morning at Samson Oceanfront Park.
This planned suburb is located 17 miles north of Miami. Several waterfront areas provide direct access to Dumfoundling Bay and Maule Lake. This locale is aptly named after the Spanish word for “adventure.”
Top attractions and destinations in Aventura:
- Aventura Mall: Miami’s largest shopping center. Name a brand and you will see it. If you love shopping, there is no other mall in Miami that can top this.
- Aventura Arts and Cultural Center is located at the heart of Aventura. It is an elegant, 330-seat venue.
- The Grill on the Alley is an exquisite VIP membership-based restaurant. You can request private dining to make it an unforgettable experience.
North Bay Village lay beneath the waters of the amazing Biscayne Bay. Yes, it has a Village in its name. City of 8,000 residents and more. Its neighborhoods are distributed among three distinct sections: North Bay Island, Treasure Island, and Harbor Island.
Top attractions and destinations in North Bay Village:
- Grandview Palace Marina is a full-service marina and yacht club for all North Bay residents. . Perfect location for those who are boating enthusiasts.
- Shuckers Waterfront Bar & Grill Part of the Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina. This cocktail lounge is an excellent dining spot for everyone.
Hollywood is worthy of the world’s biggest and brightest stars. Offering a vibrant beachfront lifestyle located just south of Fort Lauderdale.
Top attractions and destinations in Hollywood:
- Hollywood Beach Broadwalk – A 2.5-mile boardwalk and best beach walks in the country
- ArtsPark at Young’s Circle – A 10-acre recreational and entertainment space that shines the spotlight on the visual and performing arts
Find your perfect neighborhood in Miami with help from a leading local expert. Get in touch with Lauren Hershey today by calling 708.539.9319 or sending an email to laurenhersheyrealtor(at)gmail(dotted)com.