HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT REAL ESTATE AGENT
For the first-time property buyer or seller real estate industry can be extremely aggressive and immense. Professional real estate agents will put your best interest forward.
It’s a nerve-racking experience buying or selling a property. For most people, this occurrence has an impact on their life. Socially and financially. Others depend on the information available online to purchase or sell their properties. An expert can make the process a fulfilling one.
Sadly, not everyone is honest and trust-worthy. It’s hard to find an agent that understands your needs. Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues, and completing a lot of paperwork. If you are undertaking such a large purchase, the help of a professional might come in handy. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
FACTORS YOUR AGENT SHOULD HAVE:
- Look for a licensed and full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few professionals: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A right agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Buying a property means time is money.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.